4700 Old Mill Road, Fort Wayne
This majestic Tudor revival mansion stands as a 5000 sqft testament to the style, elegance and fine craftsmanship of the 1940’s. The grandeur is striking; the attention to detail, prominent throughout. A classic foyer ushers into the exquisite main hall with half turn circular staircase and the formal living and dining rooms extend left & right respectively. Butler’s quarters with private and portico entrances offer additional space for family, visiting guests or an on-site getaway. A masterful confluence of historical precedence and modern amenities, this home is expertly appointed with Waterford and Swavorski crystal fixtures, hand-painted mural work by Hart Bros of Chicago, copper gutter/cupola and hardwood floors throughout. The layout of this architectural masterstroke accommodates the entire spectrum of modern living trends – daily living, family gatherings, and even formal entertaining. Gourmet kitchen boasts commercial appliances, solid surface counters, and furniture grade cabinets; New custom windows offer views of 2+ secluded acres of private grounds surrounded by privacy hedges and well established trees; Generous 600 sqft backyard patio, complete with built in fire pit, provides the perfect setting for your peaceful morning coffee, fun midday cookouts, or relaxing evenings spent under the stars.
- MLS® #201932640
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,498
- Year Built1941
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Alarm System-Security, Ceiling-Cathedral, Closet(s) Cedar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Firepit, Guest Quarters, Patio Open
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Level, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market76
- Address4700 Old Mill Road
- SubdivisionHanna & Hamiltons
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46807
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water, Radiant, Radiator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Basement
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictFort Wayne Community
- ElementaryHarrison Hill
- HighSouth Side
- Listing AgentTimothy Burns
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Price Change History for 4700 Old Mill Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201932640)
|Price Reduced from $699,900 to $675,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS