3001 E Blackford Avenue, Evansville
This home is as charming inside as it is outside! It has everything you could want from HARDWOOD floors to crown molding to completely UPDATED BATHS! A roomy dining room with fabulous chandelier offers more than enough room for entertaining! The family room is large and has a beautiful ventless gas fireplace. It is open to the bright and sunny eat-in kitchen. Off the kitchen and family room is the SUNROOM which overlooks the massive brick patio, manicured landscaping including a wonderful water feature with Koi pond. The master suite has a beautiful bay window, his and hers closets and a luxurious NEW BATHROOM with double sinks and oversized tiled shower. Also on the first floor is an office/bedroom with a whole wall of BUILT-IN BOOKCASES and cabinets. There is a full bath…newly updated..next to it. Completing the first floor is a half bath. The second floor offers two bedrooms…with BRAND NEW CARPET.. and another FULLY RENNOVATED beautiful bathroom! A full, WATERPROOFED BASEMENT gives tons of storage. Perfect location on a favorite Evansville street – close to parks, schools and shopping.
- MLS® #201932609
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,014
- Year Built1950
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleCape Cod
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Open Floor Plan, Storm Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Washer Hook-Up, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Sump Pump, Alarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Built-In Bookcase, Countertops-Solid Surf, Home Warranty Included, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Patio Open, Pocket Doors
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market108
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address3001 E Blackford Avenue
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-up, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentCarolyn Mcclintock
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 3001 E Blackford Avenue, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201932609)
|Price Reduced from $329,900 to $319,900|
|Price Reduced from $339,900 to $329,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS