111 Eissler Road, Evansville
Hurry! This well maintained, custom-built, one owner ranch on nearly 2 acres, a pool, and 56 x 40 pole barn will not last long! This Parade Home was built in 2012 by Reinbrecht Homes. Located in a country setting but close to schools and shopping. As soon as you enter you feel right at home! The foyer is inviting and opens to the dining room on the right and on the left is a multi purpose room that could be a den or sitting room. Then the heart of the home is the vaulted great room with wood beams, cozy stone fireplace and flanked with built ins that is open to the Chef pleasing kitchen featuring custom Amish cabinetry, built in stainless appliances, granite counter tops, breakfast bar, eat in area and planing desk. All of these areas are showcased by hand scraped hickory flooring! This is a split bedroom design home with a private owners suite that has access to the back porch, an awesome bathroom with ceramic shower, whirlpool tub and dual vanity. The 3 other roomy bedrooms have special features such as a Jack and Jill bath and one features a walk in tub! Separate laundry room with sink. Just outside your back door is your vacation land! Special features include a covered back porch with entertainment center, stone wood burning fireplace, hot tub, a fiberglass sport pool with automatic cover, and plenty of privacy! Calling all car, boat, camper or big toy enthusiast, this mammoth 56 x 40 Pole barn is for you! There is a 25 x 18 living quarters with a full bath inside, loft, 10' & 14' overhead doors on a concrete foundation. More special features of the home: Crawl space warranted by Healthy Spaces. Energy Star Rated home. Generac generator. On demand tankless water heater. Invisible Pet Fence. Don't miss this Opportunity to Own this Magnificent One of a Kind Property!
- MLS® #201932497
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Court-Basketball, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Generator-Whole House, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, RV Parking, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Irregular, Level, Partially Wooded, 0-2.9999
- WindowsEnergy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market24
- Address111 Eissler Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning, Two
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentDeanne Naas
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 111 Eissler Road, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201932497)
|Price Reduced from $449,900 to $439,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS