16814 Tonkel Road, Leo
“Custom everything” best describes this lavish property privately situated on 8 stunning acres within the award winning Leo Schools. The home’s spectacular facade presents an unforgettable first impression as it towers up a slight slope allowing for stunning views of the home site and water. Hand-forged iron balusters line the sweeping stairways to further the views and lifestyle. From the custom chef's kitchen to the mahogany flooring, the details exude world-class craftsmanship. This residence has it all. Recent high-end construction of the lower level includes a home theater, wine cellar, gym/yoga studio and ball room area. An additional 1300 sqft of unfinished space can easily become bedrooms to suit. Living at its finest, just minutes to Parkview Memorial Hospital, YMCA, trails, schools, shopping and more.
- MLS® #201932312
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,330
- Year Built2008
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Home Theatre, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Wiring-Smart Home, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Kitchenette, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Pocket Doors, Wiring-Data
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Rolling, Water View, 6-9.999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market19
- Address16814 Tonkel Road
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46765
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- HeatingForced Air, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Air, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentEric Thrasher
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS