2131 W County Line Road, Fort Wayne
Totally Private,Southwest Allen schools,Country living. Immaculate and stately English Tudor Home with charm in Aboite to include approx. 4.5 acres (to be verified via new survey). Rich in detail, 4 bed,Plus den/ 4 bath. Open concept for easy living. Large living & dining areas. Lounging area off kitchen leads to laundry room with front & back entrances to the outside. and entrance to garage. Updated kitchen with granite counters. And stainless steel appliances include Subzero refrigerator, Electrolux Dishwasher and Range. All appliances will stay. New solarium addition with walls of glass & sky lights. First floor Master bedroom en-suite has charming updated tiled bathroom. Maxx jet tub 2 additional full baths on first floor. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms with 2 large attic storage areas. Attic above the garage is finished can be accessed from outside stairs or through attached large walk thru closet of bedroom #3. Family hobbies can be enjoyed in the large basement rec room or can be used as children's play area. 2 furnaces - one in lower lever and one in attic. Carpet, tiled & hardwood floors. Oversize attached 2 car garage. Barn housed 4 horses at one time with pasture and corral. Barn is not heated but could easily become an adorable guest cottage in summer months. Pond with aerator . This home is well insulated, foamed then insulated when built. Small well house over well that is 215' deep. Home has been tiled all around with drain tile for good drainage. Distinctive architecture with peaceful and serene surroundings.
- MLS® #201932288
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,263
- Year Built1978
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleTudor, New England
- AmenitiesHorse Facilities, Playground
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Jet Tub, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Skylight(s), Split Br Floor Plan, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors, Sunscreen(s)
- RoofShake, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market26
- Address2131 W County Line Road
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Slab, Partial Basement, Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- Listing AgentBette Sue Rowe
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 2131 W County Line Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201932288)
|Price Reduced from $824,900 to $799,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS