17350 Kirkland Drive, Bristol
You found it! Your waterfront home! 332' frontage on the St Joseph River. Tucked away in north Bristol is this lovely 1.7+ acre oasis (1.2 is wooded, .5 homesite). Your own woods to wander. Such glorious views will make it hard to leave home. Garage is multi-purposed with an elec full-door screen, wet bar, cabinets and the wine fridge & kegerator stay! New kitchen w/quartz counter tops & many pull-out shelves. Heated tile floors throughout. Wood burning fireplace with gas starter and elec blower. Roof new in 2017, windows new in 2014. Each room has its own cooling & heating ability. Complete Bose sound systems will remain in the home & garage. Refreshing cocktail pool & the new expansive 25'x60' & 25'x36' multi-level decks are perfect for entertaining. Electric outlets available at lower deck & in front by driveway. Whole-yard sprinkler around the house. 12'x26' Barn w/porch, overhead door, elec & 2 lofts is just 2 years old, plus 2 other sheds on property. West fence is within inches of property line. Avg G&E $250/mo. You must come and see this fabulous home & property for yourself! Current flood insurance can be reassigned to new owner - yearly policy premium only $1685 for all this fabulousness! FAQs in Assoc Docs.
- MLS® #201931826
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,416
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleRanch, Contemporary
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Open Floor Plan, Main Floor Laundry, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Garage-Heated, Garage Utilities, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceilings-Beamed, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Disposal, Firepit, Irrigation System, Landscaped
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, 0-2.9999, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market186
- Address17350 Kirkland Drive
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46507
- HeatingGas, Hot Water, Radiant
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Gas Starter, Heatilator
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.None
- DistrictElkhart Community Schools
- MiddleNorth Side
- HighElkhart Central
- Listing AgentBeth Norman
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results-Goshen
Price Change History for 17350 Kirkland Drive, Bristol, Indiana (MLS® #201931826)
|Price Reduced from $299,000 to $279,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS