6342 County Road 24, Butler
This 1600 sq. ft. country home offers an 1 acre yard, 3 bedrooms with a split bedroom floor plan, eat-in kitchen with all appliances staying, beautiful gas log fireplace in the family room, crown molding, natural woodwork, 9 x 8 walk-in attic storage, main floor laundry room, and a 2 car attached garage with additional attic storage. The amazing siding on this home is steel seamless siding. The windows and roof are all newer. This home is a must see! Priced at $159,000.
- MLS® #201931480
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1910
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Cable Available, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Natural Woodwork, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Water Heater Rental, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market86
- Address6342 County Road 24
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46721
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingElectric, Baseboard
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Log, Ventless
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictDekalb Co. Eastern
- Listing AgentAllen Holman
- Listing OfficeAction Realty
Price Change History for 6342 County Road 24, Butler, Indiana (MLS® #201931480)
|Price Reduced from $174,900 to $159,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS