14641 Nora Drive, Evansville
Classic Cape Cod style custom built home by Randy Elpers. Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac this home offers privacy and seclusion amongst nature. Welcoming covered front porch is surrounded by new landscaping and brick walkway. Walk in the front door and you will immediately notice the attention to detail in this spacious home. Gleaming hardwood floors through-out most of the home. The entire home was built and remodeled with Fehrenbacher custom cabinetry, crown molding, wood trim, baseboards and solid wood doors. The inviting 2 story foyer opens to the LR with gas log fireplace and the elegant formal DR. The Den features solid natural cherry panels with built-in bookcases, a built-in desk and gas log fireplace.Updated eat-in Kitchen is a chef’s delight with Quartz tops plus a center island eating bar and a walk-in pantry. Thermador appliances with a 6 burner gas range/hood, double ovens and heat lights to keep food warm. The Kitchen is open to the Great room making it ideal for entertaining. Main level Master BR with high ceiling adjoins the Master BA which is complete with dual vanities, walk-in tiled shower, marble floor and walk-in closet. The guest half bath and laundry room completes the main level. Front and back stairs allow for easy access to the 2nd level. Upstairs you will find 3 oversized Bedrooms and a Bonus Room. One BR features a private full BA with tiled shower. The other 2 BRs share a Jack and Jill bath. The Bonus room is a great area for kids. The walk-out LL, remodeled by Randy Elpers in 2017, includes a media area with 105” TV screen, stone fireplace, game area and high top bar, cabinets and granite tops. Entertaining will be easy with a full size DW, refrigerator and a wine cooler. The 5th BR has easy access to the full BA. French doors open to the side patio and yard. You will love spending time on the screened porch and patio with outdoor grilling space. This is truly a special home. Complete list of updates/details in the home.
- MLS® #201931462
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,395
- Year Built1994
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleCape Cod
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Generator Ready, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Six Panel Doors, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Custom Cabinetry, Main Floor Laundry, Jack & Jill Bath, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Built-In Home Theatre, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Firepit, Home Warranty Included, Irrigation System, Pantry-Walk In, Pocket Doors, Porch Screened, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces4
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Partially Wooded, 0-2.9999, Water View, Cul-De-Sac
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market116
- Address14641 Nora Drive
- SubdivisionNorth Pointe Estates
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Den
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentEllen Norton
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS