31 W Main Street, Wabash
Historic Wabash County Jail for sale!! Could have many potential uses. Within walking distance of Downtown Wabash!! The building was constructed in the 1880's and around 6,516 sq ft with around 3,876 sq ft being the main building and around 2640 sq ft being the 2 story jail cell area which contains 6 original steel jail cells on each level. The exterior has had major restoration work completed in the past couple years including a new roof, soffit and fascia repair & New front porch, etc. The interior is original and ready for your renovation plans. The building does come with some Protective Covenants that buyers are required to agree to, which are attached. There is also a document detailing the renovations that have been made to the building. The listing agent also has a Building structural assessment that was complete for the sellers on file for your viewing.
- MLS® #201931238
- Square Footage7,841
- Year Built1880
- Sub-TypeMixed Use
- UtilitiesElectric Hook-Up, Gas Hook-Up, Mun. Sewer Hook-Up, Mun. Water Hook-Up, Storm Sewer
- FeaturesLiving Space, Alley, Basement, Delivery Door, Office Space, Reception Area, Other, Cable
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Masonry
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Listing AgentRobert Lundquist
- Listing OfficeLundquist Appraisals & Real Estate Services, Inc
- Address31 W Main Street
- CountyWabash County
- Zip Code46992
- # of Stories2
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Unfinished, Walk-Up
- Days on Market63
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS