416 Kirkwood Drive, Evansville
Room for everyone! Spacious 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath OPEN CONCEPT family home complete with two en-suite bedrooms. A nice flow with the open living room and dining room floor plan. Enjoy an UPDATED KITCHEN that opens to the family room with brick fireplace and a large breakfast room with a sunny sky light. The kitchen was totally remodeled in 2008 with multi-height maple cabinets, many drawers, 2 lazy susans, a breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances. A NEW LUXURY VINYL FLOOR with grout joints was just added to the kitchen and breakfast room; plus NEW CARPET and PAINT. Located off the breakfast room is a large laundry room with counter space and 3 closets, and a master bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath with a new luxury vinyl floor with grout joints. Just off the foyer entry is an office or playroom with closet that could be used as a fifth bedroom. 3 bedrooms are located upstairs along with a full hall bath. One of the upstairs bedrooms has a private full bath. Lots of STORAGE with the walk-in attic space. Relaxing large SCREENED-IN PORCH that is accessed from the breakfast room. The large back yard is enclosed with a vinyl fence. Ideally located at the end of a NO-OUTLET STREET. Great east side location close to restaurants, entertainment, and shopping.
- MLS® #201930928
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,004
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesTub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Breakfast Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty Included, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Porch Screened, Skylight(s)
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market120
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address416 Kirkwood Drive
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47715
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Family Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryHebron Elementary School
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentCarolyn Mcclintock
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 416 Kirkwood Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201930928)
|Price Reduced from $239,900 to $229,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS