1401 Hideaway Drive, Auburn
Beautiful new home in Timber Trace. The kitchen offers custom hickory stained cabinetry with an island, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry. A black smooth top range, dishwasher and microwave are included. The open great room has a cathedral ceiling and large windows overlooking the backyard. The master suite offers a private entry. A large walk-in closet provides plenty of space along with a full bathroom complete with a linen closet, 6' wide double sink vanity and fiberglass shower. Just off the garage is a spacious laundry room with shelving. This home also offers Andersen high performance windows, concrete patio and painted interior trim and doors.
- MLS® #201930667
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,638
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Custom Cabinetry, Pocket Doors
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsLow Emittance Doors/Win
- Days on Market121
- Address1401 Hideaway Drive
- SubdivisionTimber Trace
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46706
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- ElementaryJ.R. Watson
- Listing AgentElizabeth Urschel
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS