400 E Bishop Street, Walton
Small Town Living in Walton. Corner Location, 3 Bedrooms with 2 Full Baths, Formal Living Room, Great Family Room, Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Gas Range, Dishwasher. All Ceiling Fans Included, Washer and Dryer are Included (2 Years Old), 2 Garage Door Openers, Open Stairway in Dining Room, Gas Hot Water Heater, Metal Roof in 2011, 3 Bedroom with Full Bath Upstairs, Nice Covered Patio Area in Front, Patio Doors Leading to Patio, Attached Garage with 864 Aq. Ft.
- MLS® #201930130
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Sump Pump
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market32
- Address400 E Bishop Street
- CountyCass County
- Zip Code46994
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Vinyl
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement
- DistrictSoutheastern School Corp.
- ElementaryGalveston Elementary
- MiddleLewis Cass
- HighLewis Cass
- Listing AgentMalinda Galloway
- Listing OfficeGalloway, Murray & Scheetz
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS