6519 E Woodside Road, Albany
Now ready for a new owner, this 2 story home (ranch with a walk-out basement), has 3,082 SqFt of living space with 2 bedrooms on the main floor and another potential Mother-in-Law suite on the lower level that is accessible with an egress door and bath (this potential bedroom is not currently set up as a bedroom). The owners currently just use the basement as a recreation room. There are many improvements including all new windows (2016), flooring, solid surface countertops, toilet, picture window (all from 2015), roof (2016, Sherriff Goslin), AC is about 10 yrs old (this is not run to the basement), garage door opener (2016), oven (2015), refrigerator (2012), and microwave (2016). The pool table and bar fridge stays with the home. Zero turn mower is negotiable with any offer. There are also two excellent outbuildings. One is a steel 2 car garage (25x22) and another is a log cabin style 2 car garage (both have a gravel floor with electrical). No washing machine included, but it's plumbed. Kitchen is plumbed for a dishwasher (once the old one went bad they just didn't replace it). Avg utilities are around $170/mo (this is an all electric home). Easy to show! MATTERPORT TOUR NOW LIVE!
- MLS® #201930097
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,082
- Year Built1969
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Storm Doors, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Washer Hook-Up
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Metal, Log
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Slope, 0-2.9999
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market39
- Address6519 E Woodside Road
- CountyDelaware County
- Zip Code47320
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Vinyl
- HeatingElectric, Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictDelaware Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentSteve Slavin
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 6519 E Woodside Road, Albany, Indiana (MLS® #201930097)
|Price Reduced from $160,000 to $155,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS