130 Glendale Avenue, Elkhart
Traditional 3 bedroom, 2 bath 2 story off East Jackson features many updates including new 2.5 car garage/workshop, New roof in 2011, a sprinkler that runs off a well, water heater in 2013. This home still has loads of character such as the oak hardwoods floors, formal dining room, screen porch, claw tub, cedar closet, and fireplace. There is so much to offer you have to see to appreciate.
- MLS® #201930033
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,022
- Year Built1910
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Countertops-Laminate, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Patio Covered, Porch Enclosed, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market40
- Address130 Glendale Avenue
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46516
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictElkhart Community Schools
- MiddlePierre Moran
- HighElkhart Central
- Listing AgentTracy Jones
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Affiliated
Price Change History for 130 Glendale Avenue, Elkhart, Indiana (MLS® #201930033)
|Price Reduced from $159,900 to $155,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS