136 Eagle Cliff Cove, Huntertown
Here is your chance to become a part of a well established, and iconic area of NWAC, Twin Eagles. Where you are more than just a resident, you are truly considered a part of. With the welcoming topography of rolling hills and winding streets, if you're just coming to visit you may find yourself with a touch of envy when it is time to leave. Each lot is unique and has just enough of its own character, serenity, and privacy to make it one of a kind. Twin Eagles is equipped with irrigation to keep areas lush and colorful. Enjoy the common amenities such as an outdoor pool and tennis courts. 136 Eagle Cliff Cove is available and awaits its new owners. Beautiful granite, main floor master suite, an abundance of natural light, 2 fire places, finished daylight basement, you will quickly fall in love. Not to mention you have dual pond views from your back deck, over-sized 3 car garage, tall-grand ceilings. This home is a must see and will not disappoint. Come find out what makes this neighborhood so desirable and memorable. Luxury is calling. Schedule your personal tour today.
- MLS® #201929877
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,067
- Year Built2005
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesLap Pool, Tennis Courts
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Jack & Jill Bath, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Aquarium, Built-In Bookcase, Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Six Panel Doors, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Water View
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market34
- Address136 Eagle Cliff Cove
- SubdivisionBluffs at Twin Eagles
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log, Family Rm, Kitchen
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Daylight
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentRaegan Perkey
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Price Change History for 136 Eagle Cliff Cove, Huntertown, Indiana (MLS® #201929877)
|Price Reduced from $549,900 to $539,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS