5675 E Co Rd 325 N, Camden
Fall in love with nature again in this log home tucked away next to a creek. Enjoy the beauty of nature out your back window, on the deck overlooking the pond or walking through the woods. This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open concept with new stainless kitchen appliances, new kitchen cabinets and HVAC system all in 2017 as well as a 2 car attached garage.
- MLS® #201929870
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,188
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesCable TV Antenna
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, 0-2.9999, Water View
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market38
- Address5675 E Co Rd 325 N
- CountyCarroll County
- Zip Code46917
- InteriorHardwood Floors
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Propane Tank Owned
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall AC
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Unfinished, Outside Entrance
- DistrictCarroll Cons. School Corp.
- Listing AgentCharna Virtue
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway HS-Laf
Price Change History for 5675 E Co Rd 325 N, Camden, Indiana (MLS® #201929870)
|Price Reduced from $205,000 to $197,000|
|Price Reduced from $215,000 to $205,000|
|Price Reduced from $220,000 to $215,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS