2526 N 100 E, Wabash
Custom built and loved by one family for 26 years! This stunning countryside home can now be loved by another!! Over 7000 sq ft of sprawling home on 12.6 acres of wooded land, pasture and green grass to play on. All beautifully landscaped. This home is one of a kind with its large rooms and fine finishes. The main kitchen features custom cabinets with lazy Susan’s and granite counter top. Family room boasts trey ceilings with built ins and fireplace. Extra large formal dining room to accommodate the whole family. Master bedroom en suite with two nice walk in closets and bonus storage areas. This home is built to entertain and play. Half basketball court right in your home. YES you can make 3 pt shots from every angle! Amazing rec room with half bath and office space. Sunroom to enjoy those summer nights. Newer Furnace and roof. Did I mention 6 bedrooms and 5 full baths and two half. throughout this home. Mother in law suite on the main level is handicap accessible. Kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom and w/d hookup in this space. 4.5 car attached garage. Pole building with loft. Perfectly located just 2.5 miles From HWY 24, less than 3 miles to local school, 4 miles to Wabash and and 15 miles to Salamonie reservoir. Preapproved Buyers only please.
- MLS® #201929440
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,828
- Year Built1992
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Balcony, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-Tray, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Guest Quarters, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Skylight(s), Tub and Separate Shower, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces5
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, 10-14.999, Pasture
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market129
- Address2526 N 100 E
- CountyWabash County
- Zip Code46992
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Finished
- DistrictMSD of Wabash County Schools
- ElementarySharp Creek
- Listing AgentJennie Terrell
- Listing OfficeTerrell Realty Group, LLC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS