929 Phaeton Way, Auburn
Come see this stunning four-bedroom home on a corner lot in one of Auburn’s established neighborhoods! There was not a detail missed. Walking up to the front door you will notice fresh landscaping, many mature trees offering shade, and a welcoming covered porch extending across the front of the home. Through the front door you will be immersed by all the finishes this home has to offer. You will enter into a large foyer area, with hardwood floors flowing through to the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen has upgraded stone countertops, white subway tile backsplash, and a stunning tiled island with unique concrete countertop. The kitchen offers a vaulted wood ceiling with white painted beams that run across the length and width of the room. There is also an eat in space to enjoy the morning coffee or a quick bite to eat. A dining room offers a more formal dining space. The dining area is open to the great room with access to the screened in porch. The great room has cathedral ceilings with sliding doors to both sides, giving access to the backyard and side yard. These doors are framed with windows flooding this large space with natural light. There is a gas log fireplace with brick detail and white mantel; built in bookcases on both sides of the fireplace. The fireplace has a shiplap detail extending all the way to the ceiling, drawing your eyes upward. This home also offers a den with vaulted ceilings and built in bookcases. This home has a main level master bedroom with cathedral ceilings complete with en-suite and two walk in closets. There are three additional bedrooms on the second story of this home. One bedroom on the second level has its own private bathroom. There is also an additional bathroom on this level. This home has a full finished basement, with a large living space and lots of natural light. An additional room could serve as a rec room. Along with living and bonus space in the basement you will find a full bathroom and kitchenette. The backyard has access off of the great room on the main level. Upon entering the backyard there is an open deck area, great for entertaining or watching little ones as they play. The backyard has a vinyl fence wrapping around the property and playset to remain with the home. The screened in porch opens up to another patio area set up for grilling, complete with built in benches. This home offers so much and more, do not wait to take a look!
- MLS® #201929169
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,100
- Year Built1994
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleCape Cod
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Kitchenette, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceilings-Beamed, Countertops-Concrete, Countertops-Stone, Near Walking Trail, Pocket Doors, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market69
- Address929 Phaeton Way
- SubdivisionVillage of Duesenberg
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46706
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Fireplace Screen/Door
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- ElementaryJ.R. Watson
- Listing AgentKelly York
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Price Change History for 929 Phaeton Way, Auburn, Indiana (MLS® #201929169)
|Price Reduced from $349,900 to $339,900|
|Price Reduced from $359,900 to $349,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS