2026 Deer Trail, Warsaw
A stately home nestled in the back of Rolling Hills subdivision and setting on nearly 1.3 acres of partially wooded slightly rolling lot sets the tone for this custom built home in Warsaw. A circle drive way and professional landscaping will greet guests as they pull up to the dramatic entrance of this home. An exterior lined with brick and masonry work you do not see much these days- you can tell quality awaits as you walk thru the front door. Inside you will find a 2 story Foyer, crown molding, beautiful woodwork and a choice to head to the kitchen, great room or library. As you walk in the Great Room, you have so much open space, artfully designed windows enhance the floor to ceiling fireplace- a very large space ideal for large gatherings or entertaining. The gourmet kitchen is just off to the left and features stainless appliances, gas cook top, double wall oven with warming drawer as well as quartz counter tops and beautiful custom cabinetry. A mudroom and laundry room are just off the kitchen with access to private courtyard, a perfect grilling station. The formal dining room has built-in shelving and buffet, chair rail and coffered ceilings as well as entrance to the 4 season room looking out over the private backyard. On the other side of the home you will find a custom built library/den with built-in shelving, gorgeous woodworking and the master suite just off of this space. Large master suite with views of the backyard as well as large master bathroom with walk-in shower, jetted soaking tub and spacious vanities. Upstairs you will find 4 guest bedrooms, a Jack n Jill bath between 2 of them, and a full bath on the other side of the home - all are generous in size and have lots of closet space. Bonus room is on 3rd level offering around 1500 sq ft of living space with fireplace- could be mother-in-law suite or teenage hang out- either way- a great bonus for this property. In the finished lower level you can tell entertaining is the theme here. A billiard room, play room, family room, bar and a wine cellar are all in this space. Even a full bathroom and bedroom are located in lower level as well. Walk-out to the beautiful backyard and enjoy nature on this partially wooded lot. This is an exceptional home with many amazing features- 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths 2 half baths and 1.3 acres of land- a very rare find offering close to 10,000 sq ft of finished living space. Schedule your private tour.
- MLS® #201929061
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,045
- Year Built1986
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCloset(s) Walk-in, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Great Room, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Cedar, Countertops-Solid Surf, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Jet/Garden Tub, Intercom, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Natural Woodwork, Pantry-Walk In, Pocket Doors, Porch Florida, Porch Screened, Rough-In Bath, Six Panel Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, 0-2.9999, Wooded, Partially Wooded, Rolling
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Glass Windows, Insulated Doors
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market105
- Address2026 Deer Trail
- SubdivisionRolling Hills
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46580
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Brick
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Log, Basement, Three +, Den, Extra Rm, Family Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentDeb Paton Showley
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 2026 Deer Trail, Warsaw, Indiana (MLS® #201929061)
|Price Reduced from $639,900 to $624,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS