18690 Chaney Road, Spencerville
Passing what is Homegrown & Homecooked around a table filled with your loved ones is all part of life on this Farm. This Beautiful Homestead features 4 Outbuildings and 2 Homes spread over 10 lush acres. Utility, Mechanical, Structural, and Cosmetic upgrades can be found through: Solar Power, Steel Roofing, interior overhead gas lighting, BOTH cistern & well services, newly poured concrete basement, beautiful Hardwoods, a Stamped Concrete Patio, NEWER asphalt shingle roofing and MORE! Multiple workshop areas and kitchenettes can be found throughout the property as well a 7 stall Horse Barn, tack area, and enclosed paddock. Head out past the Historic Spencerville Covered Bridge and into the country where both peaceful farm pastures & fresh air are in abundance at 18690 Chaney Road.
- MLS® #201928918
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,060
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesGenerator-Whole House, Natural Woodwork, Patio Open, Six Panel Doors, Tub/Shower Combination
- Lot Description10-14.9999, Pasture
- RoofAsphalt, Metal, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market39
- Address18690 Chaney Road
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46788
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Concrete, Tile, Vinyl
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentGigi Barnett
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS