1558 Wexford Court, Bluffton
Beautiful home built in 2008 by Barkley Builders. Nice wooded lot on a quiet cul-de-sac in Bell Brook Addition. This lovely home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, over 2,000 square feet of living space, open concept living area. The eat-in kitchen has plenty of counter and cabinet space, tiled back splash, extra lighting, and includes all kitchen appliances but not warranted. The 3 seasons room is right off the kitchen and offers beautiful scenery and a private rear concrete stamped patio. Geothermal heating and cooling, 3 car attached garage. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this home!
- MLS® #201928855
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,021
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market7
- Address1558 Wexford Court
- SubdivisionBell Brook
- CountyWells County
- Zip Code46714
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingElectric, Geothermal
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictNorthern Wells Community
- ElementaryLancaster Central
- Listing AgentIsaac Stoller
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Holloway
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS