10620 W Horseshoe Bend Road, Brookston
NON flood plain. GORGEOUS views atop this high bank home. 2 bedrooms with 1 full bath with laundry room and spacious eat in kitchen. All appliances included, new SS stove and fridge. Newer front window. Washer and dryer too. All electric home. BB heat. Large, treed lot 1/3 acre. Scenic views abound. Year round or vacation home!
- MLS® #201928727
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage936
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCountertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Patio Open, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAluminum, Brick
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partially Wooded, Waterfront
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market42
- Address10620 W Horseshoe Bend Road
- CountyCarroll County
- Zip Code47923
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Vinyl
- HeatingElectric, Baseboard
- CoolingWall AC
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictDelphi Community School Corp.
- ElementaryDelphi Community
- MiddleDelphi Community
- Listing AgentDarcy Weston
- Listing OfficeDarcy Weston RE
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS