10919 Eagle Crossing Drive, Evansville
This gorgeous ranch home is situated on a large extensively landscape lot with a floor plan that is perfect for many lifestyles. You will enjoy relaxing on the large screened porch that leads to an abundance of patio space with upgraded hot tub overlooking the lush landscaping with blooming shrubs, beautiful fountain and statue. This totally updated home offers a quality finished lower level featuring a family room with tray ceiling, crown molding, built-ins, and an abundance of storage. This impeccable home features a gorgeous foyer that opens to a spacious great room with fireplace, crown molding, and access to the screened porch and patio. The impressive kitchen will delight any cook and features new top-of-the-line appliances, granite counter-tops, an abundance of custom cabinetry, island with seating, tile backsplash, coffee bar, and a large dining area with wall of windows providing beautiful views. The kitchen and dining area open to the large sitting area that is the perfect place to relax with your morning coffee and has access to the screened porch and expansive landscaped patio. The master suite is a true retreat with gorgeous hardwood flooring, tray ceiling with crown molding, and sitting area with large windows providing an abundance of natural light and gorgeous views. The master bath offers separate vanities, large tub, walk-in shower, separate commode area, and a large walk-in closet with custom shelving. There are two additional spacious bedrooms with access to a Jack and Jill bath with tub/shower combo. This floor plan also offers a guest bath with custom vanity and a large laundry with the cabinetry, closet, and folding area located off of the oversized 2 1/2 car side load garage with large offset for golf cart, lawn equipment, etc. From the moment you drive up to this gorgeous home you will immediately appreciate the quality amenities, updates, and attention to detail found inside and out of this impeccable home. This pristine home features many updates including roof, fixtures, paint, and much more.
- MLS® #201928714
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,780
- Year Built1998
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Home Warranty Included, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Screened, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market101
- Address10919 Eagle Crossing Drive
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentPenny Crick
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS