207 S Van Buren Street, Auburn
Stunning all brick home in downtown Auburn. Built in 1890, this true Queen Anne Eclectic has maintained its original charm and character. The grand foyer and staircase have beautiful detailed woodwork with elaborate 9 ft pocket doors. This home offers 3488 sq ft of living space on the main two floors and 697 sq ft in the basement that has been used as a beauty salon with a separate entrance. Many updates include the roof, boiler, bathroom and kitchen. This home offers a first floor office and 5 bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom has an elaborate dressing room with lots of storage. The detached oversized garage is perfect for storage and all your toys, make an appointment to see this magnificent home today!
- MLS® #201928431
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,488
- Year Built1890
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic-Walk-up, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Natural Woodwork, Pocket Doors, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market72
- Address207 S Van Buren Street
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46706
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingAttic Fan, Window
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, Gas Log, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Partially Finished, Outside Entrance
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- Listing AgentChelsea Koehl
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS