17810 Old Sr 57 Highway, Evansville
13 ACRE PRIVATE PARADISE: More than 6100 sqft of space in this step up ranch with 4 bedroom 3.5 bath house tucked away in northern Vanderburgh County. The second floor also has direct outside access to the back porch. There are 2 pole barns with concrete floors and climate control. The bigger barn has a built in office area with bathroom. Both barns have overhead doors of ranging from 9ft. to 14ft. and a multiple dog kennel building that might double for the perfect party house. The inside of the house has been updated from floor to the 14" cathedral ceilings with an open kitchen, great room, bar room concept. The master is HUGE with a connected den and en suite. There is an option to purchase 26 Acres of farm land leading to the house from SR 57 for an additional $234,000.00.
- MLS® #201928398
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,907
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Balcony, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-in Desk, Cable Ready, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty Included, Kennel, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Porch Florida, Porch Screened, Skylight(s), Split Br Floor Plan, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, RV Parking, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Garage-Heated, Great Room, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, Jack & Jill Bath
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Partially Wooded, Rolling, Waterfront, 10-14.999, Lake
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market101
- Address17810 Old Sr 57 Highway
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Two
- Basement Desc.Slab, Walk-up
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentTroy Tornatta
- Listing OfficeHahn Realty Corporation
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS