1300 Parkside Drive, Evansville
Rarely does an opportunity come around anymore to find a park front home on AKIN PARK for under $100,000, and approximately a block from the new Greenway Passage Hi-Rail expansion, but here is you chance! much work has been done to the home, but there is still plenty of room to add your personal touch, and earn some sweat equity! The home offers 3 bedrooms (one on the main level) and 1.5 baths. the roof is almost brand new, lots of new flooring throughout, an updated kitchen, as well as updated baths. Don't miss this opportunity! Property to be sold As-Is
- MLS® #201928392
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,536
- Year Built1947
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleCape Cod
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Closet(s) Walk-in, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Washer Hook-Up
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market105
- ZoningR-2 Two-Family Residence
- Address1300 Parkside Drive
- SubdivisionHart Place
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentTony Bowes
- Listing OfficeGammon Realty
Price Change History for 1300 Parkside Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201928392)
|Price Reduced from $84,900 to $74,900|
|Price Reduced from $89,900 to $84,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS