1119 W State Road 28, Alexandria
A working farm features 29.476 Acres. a 60x120 barn with 8 horse stalls, tack room, and riding arena plus a hay loft that holds 1,000 bales of hay. Another barn 6x040 mainly used for storage and a 30x30 open shelter house all of these out buildings have a separate utility meter. There are 8 pasture areas plus they hay field and wooded area. Some fencing for the horses. A very large two story home with a newer metal room and a 12x20 kayak about ground swimming pool installed in the summer of 2005.
- MLS® #201928020
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,816
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, 15+
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market12
- Address1119 W State Road 28
- CountyMadison County
- Zip Code46001
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictAlexandria Community S.D.
- MiddleAlexandria Monroe
- HighAlexandria Monroe
- Listing AgentDebbie Brammer
- Listing OfficeF.C. Tucker/Crossroads Real Estate
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS