90 Ems T35a Lane, Leesburg
Casual Sophistication meets Custom Lake Home on Lake Tippecanoe. Welcome to 90 EMS T38A Lane- where a casual elegance brings a comfortable and inviting atmosphere to guests. As you wind back the private road leading to the oasis of lake living at the end- you will enjoy nature and the privacy that wraps around this property. This home and property are one of a kind on Lake Tippecanoe- Custom built for the owners in the 90’s, they have called this HOME for over 20 years. An open floor plan spans the main level from the grand foyer to the great room to kitchen and dining areas. Once inside your attention is immediately drawn to the the panoramic lake views inviting you to this lakeside paradise. This home was designed for Lake Living and a Lake Lifestyle that you dream of- this home will not disappoint your expectations. Entertaining is a main theme at this home, whether a formal dinner party, a casual sunset boat ride or a house full of family and friends, this home can provide enjoyment for many years to come. The great room will provide great views of beautiful Lake Tippecanoe with the oversized windows bringing you closer to the lake with each glance. The kitchen has Wolf dual fuel oven and range to appease the chef in the family and the honed granite countertops in the kitchen and buffet area add to the elegant appeal of this home. There is a screened porch just off the kitchen and informal dining area that provides a quiet area to dine, visit or just relax. Multiple decks and porches are interconnected by a spiral staircase on lakeside of the home providing you 2 levels of outdoor entertaining. The master suite is spacious and has its own fireplace and has lake views of Tippecanoe. There is an additional office space that could be used as an additional bedroom as well as main level laundry on this level. Downstairs, you will enjoy walk out lower level thru the large family room, 2 additional guest bedrooms that are spacious & have lake views, a wet bar, and a unique lodge built in the lower level- this space could also be a 2nd master suite. A sportsman’s paradise or “Man Cave” area for the fisherman or hunter in the family. “His” office transforms you to a northern lodge/cabin retreat. An additional game room/ poker room or small family room is off this space as well. A 3rd fireplace is also found here. There is a 3 car garage with attic space that could be additional living space & a “Golf Cart” shed to easily commute to Tippecanoe Country Club.
- MLS® #201927961
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,354
- Year Built1993
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleWalkout Ranch
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Guest Quarters, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Six Panel Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System, Kitchenette, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Rolling, Waterfront, 0-2.9999, Lake, Water View, Waterfront-Medium Bank
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market79
- Address90 Ems T35a Lane
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46538
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, Gas Log, Basement, Three +
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentDeb Paton Showley
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS