10336 Driver Drive, Evansville
What a tremendous home in a tremendous location with... you got it, a tremendous amount of space! Tucked in the back of Eagle crossing sits this beautiful home at the edge of a culdesac. This home has it all and backs up to a very private wood line. In total there are 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with tons of extra space. The main level master suite has an abundance of natural light. His and hers closets and an additional washer and dryer room/hook up in the master makes this area truly "suite". The kitchen is open to the large living area with soaring ceilings and built-ins flanking the gas fireplace. A perfect grilling deck is conveniently located off of the living room. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms and a full bath. There is also a massive laundry room and a bonus room like no other. The kids are going to love the peek-a-boo pass through! Next, the basement! Perfect for an in-law suite or teenagers that need some space. There are 2 large bedrooms and a full bath. There is a full kitchen downstairs and it has a ton of storage. The extra space includes a theater room and another bonus room that the sellers deemed their "favorite space for the kids to run". This home has so many extras! You have to see it to fully appreciated how much there is to offer. Seller is offering a home warranty for buyers peace of mind.
- MLS® #201927852
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,431
- Year Built2005
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesDetector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Home Theatre, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Guest Quarters, Home Warranty Included, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market109
- Address10336 Driver Drive
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentAmber Schreiber
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 10336 Driver Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201927852)
|Price Reduced from $574,900 to $569,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS