15316 Canyon Bay Run, Fort Wayne
Beautiful new home by Granite Ridge Builders in Canyon Bay. The great room has a cathedral ceiling and fireplace with built-in bench seating and built-in bookshelves. The custom has custom stained cabinetry with 42" high uppers, island with 8' breakfast bar, stainless steel gas range, dishwasher, microwave, granite countertops and tile backsplash. Just off the kitchen is a sunroom with a cathedral ceiling. The master suite has a tray ceiling and luxurious bathroom with a porcelain tile shower. The garage has an extra 14x10 storage area.
- MLS® #201927800
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,752
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Countertops-Stone, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsLow Emittance Doors/Win
- Days on Market48
- Address15316 Canyon Bay Run
- SubdivisionCanyon Bay
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46845
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Vented
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentElizabeth Urschel
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS