401 S Prairie Street, Brookston
This historic brick home sits in the the heart of Brookston. Arched doorways, beautiful natural woodwork and original hardwood floors add character to the 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Updates include electrical, ceiling fans and fixtures, kitchen upgrade, and new roof. Concrete back patio offers a retractable canopy for weather protection if needed. Invisible pet fence installed for pet safety. Plenty of storage throughout the house. Put this on your list to see!
- MLS® #201927485
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,637
- Year Built1937
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Cedar, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- RoofComposite, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market53
- Address401 S Prairie Street
- CountyWhite County
- Zip Code47923
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Laminate
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Baseboard, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, Fireplace Screen/Door, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement
- DistrictFrontier S.D.
- Listing AgentKathleen Bassett
- Listing OfficeHELP-U-BUY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS