276 W Hill Street, Wabash
Beautifully restored and lovingly cared for - this home is a gem! Within walking distance to the library, Honeywell Center, and all the downtown events. Wood burning fireplace has gas line and could easily be converted. High ceilings, some exposed brick walls, solid wood doors, and hardwood flooring in the home are features not seen in modern homes. Kitchen has a work island with marble counter tops. Newer stainless steel appliances in the Kitchen will stay. Laundry is on the main level as is a Half Bath. There is room with some reconfiguration to turn the Half Bath to a Full Bath if you desire. Two stairways lead to the 2nd floor. The Full Bath upstairs has marble tile flooring and marble sinks. The claw foot tub is also set up as a shower. A walk-in closet just off the Master Bedroom could be converted back to a bedroom if you desire. A third floor Bonus Room was just finished and is a great space with beautiful reclaimed plank oak floors. There is a limestone unfinished Basement that houses all the mechanicals. An enclosed Back Porch leads to a really nice back yard/patio area. Oversized 1-Car Detached Garage located at the north end of the lot and access from the alley. Fenced in yard. More photos coming soon!
- MLS® #201927436
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,309
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Kitchen Island, Patio Open, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Six Panel Doors, Storm Doors, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofAsphalt, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market79
- Address276 W Hill Street
- CountyWabash County
- Zip Code46992
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile, Stone
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, One
- StoriesTwo and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Unfinished, Outside Entrance
- DistrictWabash City Schools
- ElementaryOJ Neighbors
- Listing AgentKristi Lundquist
- Listing OfficeLundquist Appraisals & Real Estate Services, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS