6494 N 750, Churubusco
Welcome Home! This rural Churubusco home is beautifully situated on nearly 5.5 rolling acres. Nature lovers will love the daily visits of deer and the beautiful perennial gardens. Inside, the expansive open floor plan invites you in and you are welcomed by the floor to ceiling, two-sided limestone gas fireplace. The eat-in kitchen boasts lots of cabinet and counter space with a built-in breakfast bar and desk area. Just off the kitchen is a nearly 200 sq. ft. screened-in porch overlooking the peaceful, beautiful yard and creek. Outside you'll find the 20x36 outbuilding that is perfect for storage or horses! This is a rare find that you're not going to want to miss!
- MLS® #201927234
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,928
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Porch Screened
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorAluminum, Stone
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Rolling, 3-5.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market50
- Address6494 N 750
- CountyWhitley County
- Zip Code46723
- HeatingPropane Tank Rented
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesKitchen, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictSmith-Green Community
- Listing AgentAndy Miller
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS