16499 Quarry Boulevard, Huntertown
Welcome to Bob Buescher’s newest custom Oakbridge design. From the moment you step through the front door you will instantly be captivated by the homes quality, unique features, and custom craftsmanship. From the foyer you'll quickly notice the open floor plan with an abundance of light from the large pane windows throughout the main level. The kitchen has plenty of work space with custom cabinets, a large 5X7 quartz island and oversized walk in pantry. Just off the kitchen is a generous great room with 11 ft high ceilings, crown molding, and a beautiful fireplace. On the main level, just down the hall is a private master bedroom retreat. The master bath displays an oversized walk-in closet, double vanity and custom tiled shower. Upstairs you will access a large raised bonus space and discover three additional bedrooms. The partial unfinished basement is plumbed for a future full bathroom and kitchenette/bar. There is ample storage space throughout. This well appointed home boasts 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Relax and enjoy the beautiful treeline and pond view from within your great-room, kitchen, master bedroom, raised bonus space, or while entertaining out on the oversized patio.
- MLS® #201927142
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,435
- Year Built2019
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Great Room, Custom Cabinetry, Countertops-Solid Surf, Near Walking Trail, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl, Shingle
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsEnergy Star Windows
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market17
- Address16499 Quarry Boulevard
- SubdivisionThe Quarry
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Unfinished, Daylight
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentLeah Marker
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS