3222 Mccomb Woods Way, Huntertown
This is the rural setting where the winding drive allows your senses to calm after a productive day. Weave your way up the drive to the gentle setting of this 28 acre property in Northwest Allen County with a beautiful 2 story home on a full, finished walk-out basement. Once inside the 6127 square foot home, enjoy your piece of paradise which includes looking over a 2 acre stocked pond, a well-landscaped lawn, woods, and rolling countryside. The captivating home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and an additional shower. The kitchen and master bathroom have recent renovations. Relax on the screened in porch with your morning tea. Entertain family and friends in the finished lower level complete with bar, or the two-level deck and water's edge screened gazebo. There are newer geothermal units and a newer roof. Recreational opportunities abound as there is a 4 horse stall pole barn, 7 dog kennels, access to a corral, pastures, woods, and trails for riding your ATV, hiking, hunting, and fishing. The outbuilding is 75x100x18 and perfect for the outdoorsman, storing vehicles & toys, a shop. Located in award-winning Northwest Allen County Schools. 15 minutes to Parkview Regional Medical Center, and the Dupont Rd. area shopping, restaurants and YMCA. Be sure to watch the video with complete property tour and sunset images.
- MLS® #201927118
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,688
- Year Built1997
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcase, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Kitchenette, RV Parking, Workshop, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Central Vacuum System, Countertops-Stone, Court-Basketball, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Smoke, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garden Tub, Kennel, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Multiple Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Porch Screened, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, 15+, Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market17
- Address3222 Mccomb Woods Way
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Three +, Vented, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentKatie Brown
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS