18207 Hand Road, Huntertown
Great views of your own property encompassing prairie grass, mature woods and wildlife on 7.37 gently rolling acres in northern Allen county. Approximately 4.2 of the 7 acres is covered with beautiful prairie grass by Heartland Restoration Services who implemented a mix called Midwestern Diverse Tall Grass Mesic Prairie. There are approximately 1.5 acres of perimeter woods, along the back and side, framing and protecting the fabulous views. The 1.7 remaining acres hosts the home, the hardscape features and the lawn. The 3,824 Sq-Ft home was built by Timberlin Homes in 2015 and has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a generously sized (35x25) 3-Car Garage. The property is part of a small 4 lot development accessed from a common drive. The main floor has tall ceilings, wood floors, wood Mission style doors. Open concept kitchen, dining, living room. Kitchen has a professional 6-burner cooktop, open upper shelves, an island with a prep-sink, walk-in pantry. The dining area has wood ceiling detail and access to the screened patio. The foyer entrance is spacious and bright. The living room has a wood burning fireplace (propane ready) with a rock front and a rustic wood mantle. The master bedroom is on the main floor, it has a trey ceiling and a walk-in closet. The master bath has a vanity with a granite top and a double sink, a garden tub, a large tile shower. The daylight basement has a large recreation room, the 4th bedroom, a full bath and a wet bar. Second floor has a loft with a sitting area and built-in shelving, 2 bedrooms with large walk-in closets, a full bath and a walk-in attic. Additional features include; solar panels, closed loop geothermal heating and cooling, 2 water heaters, 2 sumps with a battery backup, water softener, gutter guards, Master Spa twilight hot tub. In addition to the lot purchase, the build cost and the cost of the well and septic, the owners have invested $80K in the landscape, patio and driveway, $7K in the prairie restoration, $40K in the solar panels, $10K just for the geothermal ground loop. The all electric home averages only $210/month. Propane used for cooking only.
- MLS® #201926957
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,824
- Year Built2015
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesMain Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Hot Tub/Spa, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot Description6-9.999, Wooded, Partially Wooded, Rolling
- RoofAsphalt, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market18
- ZoningA1 Agriculture/Agricultural
- Address18207 Hand Road
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- CoolingCentral Air, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- Listing AgentDavid Mcdaniel
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Price Change History for 18207 Hand Road, Huntertown, Indiana (MLS® #201926957)
|Price Reduced from $589,000 to $574,500|
|Price Reduced from $609,000 to $589,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS