15244 Kingsmont Drive, Evansville
Hurry! You don't want to miss this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch home in the highly desirable Kingsmont Subdivision! Home features an inviting covered front porch and a foyer entry. The spacious living room features laminate wood floors, a gas log fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and a door to the back patio. The kitchen has an abundance of cabinets, breakfast bar, pantry closet, and includes all appliances- including a new dishwasher! There is room to seat the whole family in the dining area! There is a laundry/mud room between the kitchen and the garage. The large master bedroom features a walk in closet and private master bath suite with jetted tub, separate shower, twin sink vanity, and linen closet. The other two bedrooms are nice sized and share the full hall bath. Outside is an over-sized patio with plenty of room for entertaining! Room for the grill, patio set, and a fire pit! Seller is providing a one year home warranty for buyers peace of mind.
- MLS® #201926667
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,693
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Home Warranty Included, Landscaped, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market118
- Address15244 Kingsmont Drive
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentDeanne Naas
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 15244 Kingsmont Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201926667)
|Price Reduced from $185,500 to $183,900|
|Price Reduced from $187,900 to $185,500|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS