1516 Larkinwood Lane, Evansville
What a FANTASTIC listing located on Evansville's eastside in prestigious Sutherland. Home sits on one and one half lots and has both a covered patio, ideal for outdoor dining, and an open patio. From the street, you can enter this area through a decorative metal gate. The sunroom also has an exit to this area which makes this a wonderful home for entertaining. The quality of the construction is evident by the crown molding, cabinetry, granite countertops, wood floors, light fixtures, hardware and woodwork. Located just off the entry is an office, and also a full bath. The living area with fireplace is open to the kitchen, dining area and family room. The kitchen has beautiful custom cabinets, a large island and a breakfast bar. The first floor master suite has a luxurious bath with jet tub, walk-in shower, his and her walk-in closets and his and her vanities. A mud room with built-in storage bins and 10x8 laundry room with pocket door is just inside the garage entrance. The second floor features three additional bedrooms, a full bath and another bath that is plumbed and ready to finish. The long upstairs hall is ideal for a desk or reading areas and leads to an upstairs family room with skylights. This home has so much charm and is the perfect place for entertaining. Sq footage and Measurements are approximate and are rounded off.
- MLS® #201926420
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,349
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Porch Covered, Tub/Shower Combination, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Open Floor Plan, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Skylight(s)
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market119
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address1516 Larkinwood Lane
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47715
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryHebron Elementary School
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentCyndi Byrley
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Price Change History for 1516 Larkinwood Lane, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201926420)
|Price Reduced from $624,900 to $599,500|
|Price Reduced from $634,900 to $624,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS