1355 Dogwood Road, Bremen
12 Acre beautiful home which features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, formal dining room, master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet, fireplace and lighted tray ceiling, and a jacuzzi tub with dual sinks. Living room has a beautiful fireplace which is open to the gorgeous kitchen with nice appliances and beautiful brick. There is a Jack and Jill bathroom between 2 bedrooms, huge laundry room with sink. Heated over sized two car garage. Basement is studded and ready to be finished with some good sized windows to view the outdoors. Great patio and yard to enjoy the outdoors!
- MLS® #201926196
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,495
- Year Built2005
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCloset(s) Walk-in, Kitchen Island, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Ceiling-Tray, Jet/Garden Tub
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot Description10-14.999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market26
- Address1355 Dogwood Road
- CountyMarshall County
- Zip Code46506
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, 4th Bdrm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement
- DistrictBremen Public Schools
- Listing AgentCesar Alvarado
- Listing OfficeCOLLINS and CO. REALTORS - BREMEN
Price Change History for 1355 Dogwood Road, Bremen, Indiana (MLS® #201926196)
|Price Increased from $456,900 to $464,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS