12334 Sanctuary Trail, Fort Wayne
First time offered to the market. Custom Windsor built one owner home. Upgraded Trim package throughout. This well maintained home sits on a cul-de-sac lot with large back yard. Updates include; Newer carpet on stairs and second floor, tile floors in upstairs bathroom, exterior and some interior light fixtures, laminate floors, appliances, Furnace and Central Air. Moen Faucets with life time guarantees. Home has active security system, Reverse osmosis water filter and water softener are rented. Great home on a great lot!
- MLS® #201925438
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,164
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Jet Tub, Near Walking Trail, Alarm System-Security, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market49
- Address12334 Sanctuary Trail
- SubdivisionEagle Creek
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- ElementaryLafayette Meadow
- Listing AgentScott Malcolm
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Price Change History for 12334 Sanctuary Trail, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201925438)
|Price Reduced from $229,900 to $226,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS