13910 Spring Hollow Road, Fort Wayne
Secluded Devils Hollow custom retreat is located on 4+ acres & overlooks a nature reserve for the feel of even more privacy. A long winding driveway sets the tone for this peaceful escape. The covered front porch leads to a gracious entryway that opens to the dining room and grand living room. Notice the wall of windows, gorgeous curving staircase, coffered ceiling & statement fireplace. The large kitchen opens to the eat-in area and airy hearth room. It is complete with an island and extra sink for food prep/wet bar. Another fireplace, sky lights and heated floors are perfect additions to the hearth area. Expansive windows overlook the ravine. Well-appointed main floor master suite has a stand-alone shower and luxurious soaking tub in the ensuite. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a loft/balcony. The first bedroom has a finished bonus area and shares a jack & jill bath with the second bedroom which has a built-in dresser & walk-in closet leading to attic access. The third room has its own private full bath and is currently used as a home office with built-in desks/bookshelves. Walk-out lower level includes a theater area with a fireplace, wet bar, exercise area & loads of storage. Add an egress window to make the additional finished room a 5th bedroom - it already has closets & an ensuite full bath. Enjoy the screened porch and slate patio with a built-in gas grill. This nearly all brick home has top notch quality with too many quality features to list, so please see the attached sheet & be sure to view the 3D video. Neighborhood beach, spring-fed pond and tennis.
- MLS® #201924811
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,722
- Year Built1997
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesTennis Courts, Dock
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Utility Sink, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, Tub and Separate Shower, Formal Dining Room, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Balcony, Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-Cathedral, Chair Rail, Countertops-Solid Surf, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Garden Tub, Generator Built-In, Irrigation System, Natural Woodwork, Porch Screened, Six Panel Doors, Skylight(s), Steam Shower, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Slope, Heavily Wooded, 3-5.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market156
- Address13910 Spring Hollow Road
- SubdivisionDevils Hollow
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Basement, Three +, Gas Starter, Ventless, Breakfast Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Daylight, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- Listing AgentJodi Skowronek
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Price Change History for 13910 Spring Hollow Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201924811)
|Price Reduced from $850,000 to $795,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS