111 Twin Eagles Boulevard, Huntertown
Stepping over the threshold into this home is an experience worth savoring. Art Schmucker built Ranch and a half on a full finished daylight basement in the prestigious Bluffs at Twin Eagles. Sensational ranch style floor plan, with a 2nd Master Suite on the upper level, perfect as a Guest Suite. The Great Room is Hearth type, open to the kitchen with cathedral beamed ceiling and floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Custom kitchen with granite countertops, 40 commercial grade dual fuel double oven range. There is a separate mudroom with built-ins, pantry and laundry off of the kitchen. The 2nd main floor bedroom could be used as a den/office, has it's own full bath as well. Large Master suite features a Tile Shower, and large double vanity with make-up area. High ceilings throughout the main floor. The wood work in this home is amazing, decadent casings, crown, wainscoting. Large open basement with lots of windows, a wet bar, 4th bedroom and full bath. Wired for sound & alarm. Tons of storage space and a 4 car garage. Approximately 4600 square feet of living space on a wooded, lake view lot. Professionally landscaped with a sprinkler system. Move in Ready.
- MLS® #201924791
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2008
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Split Br Floor Plan, Wet Bar, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces4
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market31
- Address111 Twin Eagles Boulevard
- SubdivisionTwin Eagles
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentJeffery Walborn
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS