2678 S Stringtown Road, Covington
Charming country home on hillside over looking Coal Creek. Lots of room in and out. Features 4 -5 bedrooms, eat in kitchen plus formal dining, updated electrical, open front porch , and detached garage. Small portion of property lies immediately across the road. Property being SOLD AS IS . Buyers are welcome to do inspections, NO USDA or FHA Financing. Laundry area at end of den ,off the kitchen.
- MLS® #201924446
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,224
- Year Built1880
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesWasher Hook-Up, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Rolling, Slope, Level
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBrick, Stone
- Days on Market126
- Address2678 S Stringtown Road
- CountyFountain County
- Zip Code47932
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingForced Air, Propane, Propane Tank Rented
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Unfinished, Partial Basement, Walk-up
- DistrictCovington Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentElla Spring
- Listing OfficeWarren Agency Covington
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS