4282 County Road 38, Auburn
If you are looking for country then you've found it here. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath Ranch is remote, but close enough to town for the quick trip grocery items. Quiet evenings and wonderful views are enjoyed and life seems to slow down just a bit while relaxing on the back deck which is covered from the weather. Need space for projects, toys, and storage? Then check out the 32'x24' Pole Barn that is less than 2yrs old. Need an in-law suite? Well then you've hit the jackpot. The garage has been converted over and can be used as an in-law suite or extra room for the kids to have their own area.
- MLS® #201923434
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeManuf. Home/Mobile Home
- FeaturesCloset(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Deck Covered, Detector-Smoke, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market101
- Address4282 County Road 38
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46706
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesElectric, Wood Burning Stove
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- ElementaryJ.R. Watson
- Listing AgentRichard Brown
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS