15620 Tawney Eagle Cove, Huntertown
Come see all that this luxurious home has to offer at our open house on Saturday June 22nd from 12-2 PM. This absolutely stunning custom Villa is located in the prestigious Twin Eagles neighborhood just north of Fort Wayne. This elegant home has incredible attention to detail from the intricate trim to the top of the line finishes. This home has an open concept floor plan making it great for entertaining! There are many great features to enjoy. In the kitchen you will find Custom cabinets, brand new granite countertops, new light fixtures, and GE Monogram stainless steel appliances including a built in wine cooler. Outside you will find a patio and a huge screened in porch overlooking the pond with vaulted ceilings and access from both the kitchen and master suite. The master bedroom has a large walk in closet, floor to ceiling ceramic tiled walk in shower, jetted Jacuzzi tub, and beautiful stone work. Other great features in this home are fireplaces in both the living and family rooms, a cozy den with sliding glass pane pocket doors, a built in surround sound system, and breathtaking pond views. The Twin Eagles Community has an association pool and tennis courts. The Villa services include irrigation system maintenance and water; lawn fertilization (weed control etc.) 5 times a season, shrub fertilization, bed edge cutting every other weekly mow, spring mulch, bush & tree trimming, annual flower cutting and removal in fall, and driveway and sidewalk snow removal.
- MLS® #201923412
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,099
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesSwimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalks
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Garage Door Opener, Patio Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Jet Tub, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Six Panel Doors, Utility Sink, Water Heater Rental
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, Cul-De-Sac, Water View
- RoofAsphalt, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market19
- Address15620 Tawney Eagle Cove
- SubdivisionThe Villas of Twin Eagles
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Two, Fireplace Insert, Family Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentLandon Badiac
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS