32 N Jefferson Street, Huntington
Historic Lambdin P. Milligan building located in the heart of down town Huntington. This beautiful History Lovers Dream comes with 2 buildings, 5 possible rental units, and 2 commercial business spaces. This is a rare opportunity to own a piece of Indiana History. This property would be a perfect Live-In Investment! Located on the first floor is The Rusty Dog Irish Pub that has been a thriving business in the Huntington community for years. This building wears its years Gracefully with it's original hardwood floors, beautiful luxor glass windows, and large open rooms. This building has so much potential with it's picturesque views of the court house and town square and all the amenities this building has to offer! WANTED: Historic Buff with Imagination!!!
- MLS® #201923117
- Square Footage8,137
- Year Built1883
- Sub-TypeMixed Use
- UtilitiesElectric Hook-Up, Gas Hook-Up, Mun. Sewer Hook-Up, Mun. Water Hook-Up
- FeaturesBasement, Display Window(s), Office Space, Public Restrooms, Refrigeration/Freezer, Living Space
- ParkingOff-Street, Street
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofRubber, Flat
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Listing AgentAaron Ruemler, Srs, Rsps, Ahwd, Rene, Psa
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Monticello
- Address32 N Jefferson Street
- CountyHuntington County
- Zip Code46750
- InteriorDrywall, Other
- HeatingMultiple Heating Systems, Gas, Conventional, Forced Air
- CoolingMultiple Cooling Units, Central Air, Window
- # of Stories3
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- Days on Market73
- ZoningC - 1 - Neighborhood Commercial
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS