903 Woodland Ct. Court, Decatur
This three bedroom home is in excellent conditions pillars inside and out, Marble fireplace, 10 foot high ceilings, natural wood cabinets, lots of storage including 858 s.f. of garage area that includes separate golf cart garage.
- MLS® #201922904
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,893
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Cable TV Antenna
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Tub and Separate Shower, Bar, Ceilings-Beamed
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Golf Frontage
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors, Storm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market74
- ZoningR - 1 - Single Family
- Address903 Woodland Ct. Court
- SubdivisionCross Creek
- CountyAdams County
- Zip Code46733
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictNorth Adams Community
- Listing AgentJason Kreigh
- Listing OfficeIdeal REALTORS
Price Change History for 903 Woodland Ct. Court, Decatur, Indiana (MLS® #201922904)
|Price Reduced from $234,900 to $229,900|
|Price Reduced from $239,900 to $234,900|
|Price Reduced from $245,900 to $239,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS