409 Fox Cross Court, Avilla
Gorgeous new 1.5 story home in Cranberry Reserve. This home has and open foyer and great room with soaring ceilings. The great room also has a gas fireplace and large pictures windows with transoms. The kitchen has custom cabinetry with an island, breakfast bar, black smooth top range, dishwasher and microwave. Just off the kitchen is a pocket office. The main level master bedroom has a 5' wide vanity, linen closet and 5' wide fiberglass shower. The second level offers two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. This home is located on a pond lot. This home has an anticipated completion date of late August.
- MLS® #201922662
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,686
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Water View
- WindowsLow Emittance Doors/Win
- Days on Market22
- Address409 Fox Cross Court
- SubdivisionCranberry Reserve
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46710
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Vented
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEast Noble Schools
- MiddleEast Noble
- HighEast Noble
- Listing AgentElizabeth Urschel
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS