7667 E Clifton Road, Albany
This gorgeous home welcomes you into a private, relaxing setting with a half an acre pond and partial woods. Extraordinary kitchen with intricately designed double sink, two center islands, lots of counter / cabinet space with an extra pantry. Recessed lighting, custom molding throughout. It has a breathtaking view of the pond especially from the recent enclosed, finished sunroom. With the large square footage and many rooms make for opportunities for lots of different family scenarios. First floor master suite and laundry. Detached garage workshop. Schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #201922650
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,889
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Crown Molding, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pocket Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Workshop, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market23
- Address7667 E Clifton Road
- CountyDelaware County
- Zip Code47320
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingGeothermal, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictDelaware Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentNate Jennings
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Groups
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS