19172 Plainfield Drive, South Bend
This immaculate first floor master 2 story home is located less than 10 minutes from Notre Dame, South Bend and the Toll Road. Come experience the peaceful setting featuring gorgeous landscaping, a screened porch, finished daylight basement and a 3-car garage. As you enter the home, the main level foyer opens to a formal dining room and access to the cathedral ceiling great room, complete with the gas log fireplace. The island kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, two sinks, and the spacious eating area looking out to the backyard. Nearby is the half bath, pantry, 3 car garage, and large laundry room with an ample amount of storage. You will enjoy the carpeted, screened in porch during the summertime where you can step out to an open patio. The main level Master Suite includes an attached full bath with a double sink vanity, massive walk-in closet, and a gorgeously tiled shower with natural lighting. The upper level has one full bathroom and 3 bedrooms, each with walk-in closets. In the basement, there's various finished space available for use including two rooms ideal for a den, office, toys, additional bedroom, storage, and more. There's also a large family room here which features windows big enough to bring in a great amount of lighting, a full bathroom, and space for either games, eating area, or more office space. Call to schedule a showing today… This one is special!
- MLS® #201922449
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,501
- Year Built2011
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionSlope
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market133
- Address19172 Plainfield Drive
- SubdivisionHollyhock Trails
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46637
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Log, One
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- ElementaryDarden Primary Center
- Listing AgentTim Murray
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS